Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tiffany and Martha

One of my favorite cooking network shows is Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee because I love how everything is so matchy-matchy. Every set is decorated to match her clothes, the food, and of course the tablescape. I love her tablescapes and how creative she is. I frequently change my tablescape, though not nearly as much or as detailed as Sandra’s. I was looking….well more like hunting, for blue table linens that were simple, affordable, and in the Tiffany Co./Martha Stewart blue. I just love that shade of blue and thought it would be great for spring. Being the planner that I am, I started looking for this in November and kept coming up short. I was telling my sister about this over Christmas and she started looking for me. Last week I got a package in the mail from my sister with these napkins inside…..my tablescape for spring was complete!!! Thank you Kellyn; they’re perfect!!! Isn’t she fabulous!?
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...