Monday, May 21, 2018

Always More- FREE Devotional

The word the Lord gave me to focus on this year was "more".  What I mean by "more" is not more material things or wealth, but seeing more potential in myself & acknowledging that the Lord has more for me than what I can see with my fallen earthly vision (Ephesians 3:20).  I wrote about this more here (pun not intended).  Just like the words I have been given in previous years, this year has not been easy at all but something I am continually, daily, challenged to address, accept, & working on.
“Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than we could ever ask or imagine…”
Ephesians 3:20
I stumbled across this FREE 7-day devotional on this topic and I enjoyed it so much.  It was fast & easy every day for 7 days.  It wasn't something that I had to commit too much of my limited cognitive resources to, but just enough to have The Word stick with me throughout the day on a topic that I've been addressing a lot in my own life.  You do not have to be a long-time Christian; this study is for everyone.  From a biblical perspective, each day addresses a topic, like:
Strength   ~   Hope   ~   Purpose
Courage   ~   Perseverance   ~   Trust
Victory
I thought I would point you that way in case that sounds like something you might be interested in.  Click here for the free devotional.  Enjoy!bible-896219_1920
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...