Wednesday, November 8, 2017

First Hair Cut

I’m playing a little bit of catch-up around here.  I still have not yet documented all of the summer, so I want to make sure that I get some special milestones published here.  One major milestone you may have noticed on Facebook or Instagram, is that Dutch got his first haircut in June!  We didn’t have any real reason to not cut his hair, I just really liked it long.  To me he had the most beautiful hair.  When it started getting in his way during school, I knew that it was time to cut it.  So at a little over 3, he had his first haircut by Ms Liz.  This mama ugly cried the entire time.  I had to stand behind him so that he wouldn’t see me and get upset.  He sat perfectly still, but I guess that’s what you get when you wait long enough for them to understand you and sitting still should be expected by that point, but I was still impressed.  He now looks just soooooo grown up.  I can’t even believe how much a haircut transformed my baby boy into a little boy!DSC_0914DSC_0920DSC_0922DSC_0923DSC_0926DSC_0935

xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...