Friday, July 14, 2017

What Does He Hear?

Sometimes I think that what goes on in my head is lame.  I mean I debate over the best diaper pail & rehash what the kids ate that day and if I'm doing enough as a mother, wife, friend, sister daughter..... But I'm super blessed and really just over-analyzing a bunch of "first world problems."  How could I have anything worth listening to? I wouldn't want to listen to me, why would anyone else, let alone, the God of the Universe.  Have you ever wondered what it might be like to be Him? What must He hear on a daily basis? Thousands upon thousands of prayers?  He hears all of that and STILL wants to listen to me rattle away about my tiny worries? It doesn't make sense, does it?  But it's true!  The God of everything has the pleasure of listening to the stars & the whales sing and He still wants to hear my worries, & YOUR thoughts and worries.  How GREAT is our God?! Check out this short clip of what it might be like to be God and hear what He hears.
  
You are a treasure and are heard just as much as all of the stars in the heaven & the whales of the sea.
You are beloved, a precious child of God.
Sing along with the stars & whales!
If you're not at a place in your walk with God where you feel comfortable coming before Him, please let me pray for you.  On the sidebar of the blog I always have a button you can click on to submit an anonymous prayer.  I'm posting it below also in case you have a prayer request.  We love to pray for our readers & it would be a privilege to lift you up!

xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...