Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cracked the Code

Since Thanksgiving is more about culinary tradition, I don’t try new recipes. But here is a couple that I tried right before the holidays:
Jordan’s Melt-in-your-mouth doughnuts: This was my first time making homemade doughnuts. I thought a deep fryer was required to make doughnuts at home, but I was wrong. These were really great, and like all of her other recipes, fast & cheap! I want to make these again to add my own twist. Chick-Fil-A Sandwich: Phil & I love the flavor of the Chick-Fil-A sandwich.....well I cracked the code! No more going without their famous chicken on Sunday! Our version is quite tasty, and, you’ll be surprised, but actually pretty healthy. A healthy AND tasty version of Chick-Fil-A that you can make at home?! HA, this is the life! Add this sandwich to the list of recipes I have cracked in my kitchen!

Clearly we couldn’t wait to dive into the sandwich....so a partially eaten sandwich is all you get for a picture.
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...