Monday, July 19, 2010

A Waste!

Do you ever have days where you’re so unproductive you begin to wonder why you even got out of bed? That was my Thursday last week. I started out so great: got up at my usual 4:30am, hit the gym (ok well that was one thing productive I accomplished), and got my daily cup-o-Joe; but, once I got to my office I’m not sure what happened. I was sooo unbelievably unmotivated. I procrastinated writing at all costs. I didn’t even open a Word Document until 3:30pm! The good news is:
-I checked to make sure all of my ink pens still had ink
-I put a huge dent in my Christmas shopping
-I organized my filing cabinet
-I caught up on all emails and phone calls
-I planned a few events that are scheduled over the next 6 months
-I designed several blog templates for my sister....who doesn't even have a blog, but I'm trying to convince her that she needs one.
Phew! That was some serious procrastination; I have perfected the art of procrastination. Hopefully this week will be better!
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...