Monday, July 19, 2010

The End

It’s been 2 months since we started the Chicken Fad (or Chicken Curse depending on who you ask hehe). Phil finally told me yesterday that he hated chicken; wahoo we made it! Here are some of our last new chicken recipes & the recipes I made to beginning weaning us off the chicken.
Chicken Enchilada Ring (Thank you Morgan for sending this one!)

Carrot & Squash Curry Soup with Welsh Rarebit (compliments of PW)

Slow-Cooker Pork Stew (Thanks Katie & the FN!)

We had an Avocado Night last week with avocado BLT’s and ….brace yourself…avocado pie! These recipes were in my Food Network magazine & the pie sounded so weird that I had to try it; I love a culinary adventure. It was actually pretty good; more like a pudding, but good.

Bacon, yum-o!

Here is the avocado pie!

Now that I can venture away from chicken, be ready for more variety!

xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...