Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Haircast

There are main 2 reasons why I check the forecast in the morning: so I can know what shoes I should wear and how to style my hair. (I think that statement solidifies me as a “girlie-girl”). Growing up in Virginia, I was all too familiar with the negative effects of humidity on my hair, and moving to Houston only enhanced those effects. On Friday my sister and I laughed about a website that predicts your Haircast- instead of the forecast. You put in your zip code and the date, and it tells you what kind of hair day you will have. Below the prediction there are videos of a stylist telling you how to manage your hair based on the haircast. We thought it was hilarious and had to share it with you, so you can have the perfect “hair-do” everyday or have a good laugh: http://houston.justweather.com/haircast/USTX0617/1/
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...