Friday, February 1, 2019

I Wish I Could Tell You

I wish I could tell you how much this picture means to me.
But I can't.
It's too much.
My heart just might explode.
I remember the years I spent crying in this room, on that same window seat, pleading with the Lord after a loss, to reopen my womb. Then I remember the maternity pictures taken on that bench as I dreamt of motherhood. And now here I sit on that same window seat, 4 years since those maternity pictures, with my arms full and my heart even fuller than I could have ever imagined possible. Oh the responsibilities, challenges, tears, effort .... every bit of it I prayed for, and friends, let me tell you God Listens to every word and sees every tear.  You are never alone, and the Lord is doing good work in your story. The Lord is rarely early, but He's never late; we are never forgotten. Not a day goes by, where I don't get a giant lump in my throat thinking about what the Lord has brought us through and gifted us with and I am so grateful.
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...