Friday, December 22, 2017

Santa Out {2017}

hot-chocolate-1875870Happy Friday friends!  The big week we’ve been waiting an entire year for is finally here!!! 
Christmas is coming!!!  
Can you believe it?!christmas-cookies-553457
We're going to be spending this weekend watching Christmas movies, baking cookies, lounging around in our jammies, wrapping gifts under the tree, and sipping hot cocoa.  I’m going to try and get some school work in with Dutch, but nothing intense.  I have one more person to finishing shopping for.  I have the gift in mind, I just have to go get it and then I’m done.  What about you? Are you finished shopping?christmas-1890467light-562557paper-933661
 
  I’m trying to soak in these special years with my little ones and don’t need anymore distractions.  So I'm out for the rest of the year, but wishing you all a very festive, warm, & delicious Christmas.  I might try and check back in between Christmas and New Years, but I’m not going to promise anything. You can follow our Christmas on Instagram though! Merry Christmas!
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...