Monday, June 15, 2015

JoyBound Apparel

JoyBound ApparelHave you heard of the new and exciting brand JoyBound?!?!?! 
If you haven't, YOU ARE MISSING OUT! 
I have known the gorgeous Mia Eliza for, well I guess years now, and she is ah-maz-ing!  Not only is she simply stunning but she has two fabulous little boys, a love for family, and one incredible sense of style! 

When she decided to follow her dream to launch JoyBound Apparel I was so happy for her.  Her line is comfortable, chic, and affordable.  Mia Eliza wants to encourage and strengthen women to find joy in the everyday with her apparel line.  Who doesn’t love that?!JoyBound Family

 But you don’t have to take my word for it. Check out some of my favorites:
Choisis La JoieClassic TeeClutchLook Deeper
You can shop online, follow on Instagram, or Pinterest.
JoyBound Apparel
Obligatory Blogger Disclaimer: I was not paid for this post; I just really like this brand.
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...