Thursday, May 20, 2010

Scentsy

My awesome sister-in-law gave me a Scentsy, a flameless candle, for Christmas last year and I l-o-v-e it! I just have to tell you all about it. You purchase the jar and the light bulb in the bottom melts the wax on top…pretty simple, right? The jars come in various sizes and designs, and there are tons of scents to choose from for the wax. Since the scent in the wax lasts such a long time (more than 60 hours), Scentsys are a cheaper alternative to candles. For families who love candles but live with little people who have curious minds and wandering fingers, this is a much safer option. Obviously we don’t have little people, but we love ours and use it all the time. I keep mine in the kitchen and turn it on right before I start cooking, especially if I’m frying something because I can’t stand that fried smell. This is a picture I have posted before, but if you can get past the poppers (which is hard for even me) you can see mine on in the background. Anyhow, you just have to check out the Scentsy website and order one for yourself! http://www.scentsy.net/en-us/index.aspx

1 comment:

Kellyn said...

I wish I had of known about this in college! This would have been very useful in dorm rooms!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover